14.9.15

Check Neco Result 2015 Here

 Here is how to check your 2015 Neco result...

To check your result, follow the five (5) simple steps below. You can also email or print your result NECO Scratch Cards are available in all NECO offices and other retail outlets WAEC 2015/2016 RESULT IS OUT - CLICK HERE TO CHECK IT NOW
check neco result
 

Easy Steps - How To Check NECO Results

Select year Examination Type Select year of examination Enter your card PIN number Enter your Examination Number Click on "Check My Result" button Enter your details in the boxes provided on NECO website - http://www.mynecoexams.com/results With correct details, your result will be displayed.

NECO Result Checker 2015

Type: Select from the drop down: June/July, Nov/Dec, JSCE, NCEE Exam
Yr: Select the year of examination: 2000 - 2016
Pin No: Enter the pin from the NECO scratch card purchased from any NECO office
Exam No: Enter your examination number which includes exam center and seat number Click on Check My Result

How to Print NECO Result 2015

You can now print out your result by clicking on the Print Icon on the NECO website page or use your keyboard by pressing Ctrl+P. Select your printer connected to your computer and click OK. (Your result will be printed) NECO OFFICIAL PAGE - My NECO RESULT www.mynecoexams.com/results

 Searches related to neco result on google.com
 Check neco result with NECO scratch card my neco result

Jamb 2016 Registration updates

1 comment:

  1. All thanks to Mr Alex for helping me upgrade my neco result.neco 2015 result has been released I went to check my result and it wasn't so good I couldn't tell my parents about it because this is the second time of writing neco exam, out of 9 papers I made only 6 my parents has been asking me about it and I have been given them excuses,I have heard about neco upgrading I just thought it was some kind of fraud, maybe that was because I haven't find some one who has really helped me.Once again all thanks to a Neco officer Mr Alex for helping to upgrade my Neco result ,a friend of mine gave me his number telling me how he has helped so many people in Upgrading their result and helping them released their Withheld Neco result so I decided to put my trust in him though I haven't meant him because I have no option because I also took POST UTME this year so I called Mr Alex I told him all my problems he told me not to worry he will help me ,he told me to send him exam number with the rest of my exam details and I did all what he ask me to do without hesitation ,suprisngly yesterday he called me and ask me to go and check again .I went and checked and I was surprised to see the changes he made he has upgraded the 3 subjects which I failed .Thanks to MR Alex my result has been upgraded and I can now show my parents my result.
    Neco result can be Upgraded with 100% sure with the help of MR Alex i will be greedy if i dont share it with you who also needs help you can also regain your lost registration number He is a man you can trust,you can call him on 07032076032

    ReplyDelete

Home About-us Privacy Policy Contact-us Services
Copyright © 2014 kite | All Rights Reserved. Design By CBN